Meet the Bad Juju – a unique Cursed weapon. Bad Juju has an interesting perk – a String of Curses. It means that your kills refill the magazine, increase damage for a short duration, and grant Super Energy based on the Strength of String of Curses. The String of Curses buff stacks up to 5 times.
It increases your damage by 100% in PvE and 50% in PvP!
- An Exotic Pulse Rifle – Bad Juju Catalyst
- Lots of completed Triumphs
- Gear and Weapons that can drop during the boost
- Bad Juju
If you don't have this weapon at all, we can get it for you.
- Bad Juju Masterwork
If you want the best version of the Bad Juju, choose this option above.
Choose your Platform.
- Bad Juju Pulse Rifle
- Forsaken Campaign (Main Story) completed
Cursed weapons… Yes, you got it right – there are weapons in the Galaxy that bear the power of a Curse on and within it. There are even tales about those who search them because they believe that such a weapon can change the fate of the world. Or even several worlds. But others have a prejudice that cursed weapons are dangerous and can bring death upon its user. I can say only one thing, Guardian. If you believe your weapon wants to end all existence…then so it will.
- The String of Curses: Kills refill the magazine, increase damage for a short duration, and grant Super Energy based on the Strength of String of Curses (stacks up to 5 times). Fires full-auto.
- Hammer-Forged Rifling: Increases range.
- Steady Rounds: Greatly increases stability. Slightly decreases range.
- Hip-Fire Grip: Ergonomic grips that increase accuracy and stability when firing from the hip.
- Short-Action Stock: Greatly increases handling speed.