Boosting your Cooking Trade Skill in the New World is one of the essentials that every champion will have to go through. Being the core crafting skill cooking grants players an ability to prepare food that offers a range of useful buffs and skill boosts. Buying Cooking Trade Skill leveling is a perfect way to save some time and earn some coins.
The duration of this service depends on your current and desired Cooking skill level. Higher ranks take longer to level than the starting points.
Cooking heavily relies on Harvesting (herbs, nuts, and berries) and Fishing Trade Skills. We recommend adding these professions to unlock Cooking full potential. Otherwise, you will have to use coins to gain materials for this profession.
- Cooking profession leveled up to 200.
- Recipes to create meals and drinks: restore health and mana in no combat/ gain buffs for a short period of time.
- Ability to craft various baits for Fishing.
- Dyes to change the color of clothing and armor.
- NW achievement – Master Cook for getting Cooking 200 lvl.
- All coins, materials, and crafted items that are left after the boost.
- Additional Trading Skills (additional option).
- New World account;
- 60 level;
- E-mail Steam Guard active.