The Forsaken expansion added titles to the game, special text that is visible next to a guardians name while playing the game. These are tied to players completing a certain number of Triumphs, making titles a sign of completion and mastery.
The Dredgen Title is an awesome achievement and it’s really hard to get!
- Malfeasance Exotic Handcannon (Aim to Misbehave Triumph)
- High-Value Hawk – We will defeat high-value targets (such as wanted enemies) from all enemy species
- Gambit for All Seasons – We will win Gambit matches against all combatant races
- Dark Age Arsenal – We will win a Gambit match with a Gambit weapon equipped in every slot
- Army of One – As an invader, we will defeat four opposing Guardians in a single invasion
- Half-Banked – We will deposit at least half of character’s bank’s capacity in a single round
- Thrillmonger – We will defeat 40 enemies in a single match without dying
- Protect The Runner – As a fireteam, we will win a Gambit match where a single player deposits 75 Motes, never losing any
- Light Versus Light – We will defeat 10 opponents in Gambit while their Super is active
- Playing for Keeps Triumph – We will get a full Gambit collection for you
- Prestige Triumph – We will make an Infamy rank reset
- Weapons and gear that might drop during the service
Choose your Platform
- 580+ Power Level (can be provided by our Power Level service)
- Dark Age Arsenal will require a Gambit weapon equipped in every slot.