The Sanctum of Domination heroic raid boost is a fast single loot run through the newest SoD raid in heroic (HC) mode.
Upon purchase be ready to rush through all 10 bosses of the second WoW Shadowlands 9.1 raid carried by the professional team. Sylvanas Windrunner herself is the last boss that will grant you the AotC achievement and a new Domination equipment set.
Boss order in SoD raid: The Tarragrue, Eye of the Jailer, Kyra, Remnant of Ner’zhul, Soulrender Dormazain, Painsmith Raznal, Guardian of the First Ones, Fatescribe Roh-Kalo, Soul Reaver, and Sylvanas Windrunner.
High workload of the teams – please check the availability of slots through the operator via LiveChat on the website before buying.
‘Bundle’ options: the more you buy – the lower the price. You can book each run for custom date and start run at any time you want. You can use it for your twinks or friends.
- Full clear of Sanctum of Domination heroic raid with personal loot mode
- Defeat of 10 SoD heroic bosses including Terragrue Revenge, Fate of the Damned, Eye of the Jailer, Kel’Thuzad, and Sylvanas Windrunner
- A chance for 239+ (246 from 2 last bosses) gear
- Domination armor set and weapons
- Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas Windrunner achievement
- Chance to get some of the unique pets from the bosses: Irongrasp, Eye of Allseeing, and Mawsworn Minion
- Heroic: Sanctum of Domination achievement for 10/10 bosses
- Achievements for each wing of the Sanctum like Shackles of Fate, The Dark Bastille, and The Jailer’s Vanguard
- 60 level character
- Shadowlands patch 9.1 live and running
- Fresh Sanctum of Domination heroic raid cooldown
- No gear requirements with selfplay option