Sanctum of Domination Normal Raid carry offers you 10 new breathtaking bosses. You will have to fight 9 bosses before getting to the the final boss in Sanctum of Domination – Sylvanas Windrunner.
Sanctum of Domination on Normal difficulty will provide you with 239 – 246 item level gear items. You will be able to take part in all the Sanctum of Domination raid encounters and also learn the mechanics from our pro players.
Normal Sanctum of Domination boosted raid is the fastest way to prepare your character for a new season of mythic dungeons and the heroic version of the raid.
- Sanctum of Domination full raid run on normal difficulty with personal loot mode
- Defeat of 10 SoD bosses including The Tarragrue, Remnant of Ner’zhul, Eye of the Jailer, Kel’Thuzad, and Sylvanas Windrunner
- Opportunity to get 226+ (233 from 2 last bosses) loot from each boss fight
- Normal version of Domination armor sets and weapons
- Chance to get some of the unique pets from the bosses: Irongrasp, Eye of Allseeing and Mawsworn Minion
- Achievements for each wing of the SoD like Shackles of Fate, The Dark Bastille, and The Jailer’s Vanguard
- 60 level character
- Shadowlands patch 9.1 live and running
- Sanctum of Domination unlocked
- No gear requirements