Mythic difficulty is an important milestone players have to conquer before heading to Mythic+ and raiding as well as a cornerstone for their weekly routine at the early stages of late-game.
There are 32 mythic dungeon bosses in Shadowlands dropping 184 ilvl loot. This means that it is the best and fastest way to gear-up new level 60 characters in WoW SL.
- Default run includes 8/8 dungeons in mythic difficulty (or you can choose specific dungeons).
- 184 ilvl gear with a 20% drop chance from each boss (32 bosses in total).
- Shadowlands Dungeon Hero achievement and all respective achievements for every dungeon completed on a selected difficulty.
- You will get chance to get extra rare mounts: Gnawed Reins of the Battle-Bound Warhound and Marrowfang’s Reins.
- The average time for invite after the purchase – 10 minutes. The dungeon itself will take on average 15 minutes. You can check the exact timing via LiveChat.
- Boost type
- Loot traders
We stack players of the similar gear type (plate, leather, mail, cloth) as yours to maximize your chance to get gear.