Mythic difficulty is an important milestone players have to conquer before heading to Mythic+ and raiding as well as a cornerstone for their weekly routine at the early stages of late-game.
There are 32 mythic dungeon bosses in Shadowlands dropping 210 ilvl loot. This means that it is the best and fastest way to gear-up new level 60 characters in WoW SL.
Please note: not all the items can be traded by boosters at the start of the Season 2. Before ordering the run with loot trading, please contact the operator via LiveChat to clarify the details and check the possibility.
- Default run includes 8/8 dungeons in mythic difficulty (or you can choose specific dungeons).
- 210 ilvl gear with a 20% drop chance from each boss (32 bosses in total).
- Shadowlands Dungeon Hero achievement and all respective achievements for every dungeon completed on a selected difficulty.
- You will get chance to get extra rare mounts: Gnawed Reins of the Battle-Bound Warhound and Marrowfang’s Reins.
- The average time for invite after the purchase – 10 minutes. The dungeon itself will take on average 15 minutes. You can check the exact timing via LiveChat.
- Boost type
- Loot traders
We stack players of the similar gear type (plate, leather, mail, cloth) as yours to maximize your chance to get gear.