Meet Jötunn – a new Fusion Rifle with a special perk that can instantly kill your opponents in the Crucible.
Jötunn has a unique perk – Charged Shot. You need to hold down the trigger to charge the weapon up. At full charge, you can release a tracking shot that explodes and burns heavily on impact.
This fusion rifle is quite wayward, but with appropriate handling, you’ll dominate in both PVE and PVP aspects and became a true nightmare for your opponents.
- Jötunn (Fusion Rifle)
- Some Powerful Forge Weapons
- Weapons and gear that can drop during our work
Choose your Platform.
- All four Forges unlocked
- Forsaken Campaign (Main Story) completed
- Access to the Dreaming City
- Charge Shot: Hold to charge up a tracking shot that explodes and burns on impact.
- Volatile Launch: This weapon is optimized for an especially explosive payload. Greatly increases blast radius. Slightly decreases handling speed. Slightly decreases the projectile speed.
- Liquid Coils: Slower-building charge for higher damage. Increases impact damage. Slower charge time.
- Shield Disorient: Energy matched shield explosion disorients nearby combatants.
- Polymer Grip: This weapon’s grip is made of lighter material. Increases handling speed.