Buy Nazjatar unlock and get permanent world quests and portals in Nazjatar, reputation with Nazjatar factions, Essences for your Heart of Azeroth and more. Nazjatar Storyline ultimately leads to Azshara’s Eternal Palace – the newest raid in Battle for Azeroth!
- Horde: Unfathomable / Alliance: Sunken Ambitions completion
- Permanent unlock of Nazjatar World and Daily quests
- Reputation for your new Najzatar allies – Alliance Waveblade Ankoan / Horde The Unshackled
- New portal to Nazjatar in Boralus / Dazar’alor
- Benthic Gear upgrade NPC (check Benthic Armor in Rise of Azshara for more details)
- Mechagon Questline and 8.2 War Campaign access
- The Memory of Lucid Dreams Essence Rank 2
- Get 3 Najzatar bodyguards (they will help you to do quests in Najzatar)
- Access to new profession recipes
- 60 lvl character
- Account Sharing option only
- 60+ item level on your character
Right after the Battle for Dazar’alor, the Horde is in a grave state – The Zandalari navy, the reason the Horde went to Zandalar in the first place, is totally destroyed. At the same time, the Alliance won the battle with insignificant losses.
The situation seems stalemate, up until an artifact of great power is acquired by Sylvanas. After assisting Xal’atath and rescuing her from her prison’s grip, the Blade of the Black Empire is found by Horde adventurers.
With the Blade of the Black Empire, the Windrunner is capable of setting her next plan into rapid motion. With the Blade in Nathanos’ hands, the Horde sails through the dark waters of the Great Sea. The Alliance, in an offensive party led by Genn Greymane, catches a scent of Sylvanas’ plan and sends a fleet aiming to strike down Sylvana’s most important commander. When the Alliance fleet reaches the Horde, the ocean waters open up from below. Catastrophe happens, and both Horde and Alliance forces are trapped in a weird new land and are under attack by the Naga. You and your enemies struggle for survival, and you must figure out a way to survive and get out of Nazjatar’s deadly hospitality.