Buy Prismatic Manapearl as soon as possible here. We offer one of the most raputable game boosting services for gamers all over the world.
- Prismatic Manapearls Farm – 50, 100, 150 or any amount desired
- 100% manual farm (World Quests and Nazjatar rares only)
- Livestream option (please ask before we start)
- 60 lvl character
- Account Sharing option only
- Completed Nazjatar Storyline
- Unlocked Nazjatar World quests
A glistening sphere of arcane energy was found around Nazjatar. What’s that? Your allies explained, that these are called Prismatic Manapearls – little shiny sources of power and wealth of Azshara’s servants. Your allies in Nazjatar ( The Unshackled for Horde) or ( Waveblade Ankoan for Alliance) are willing to obtain more of them to strengthen their forces, and they are ready to provide you with some rare items, and the best gear they have in exchange – Benthic Armor. Collect more Prismatic Manapearls and increase your own might!
Benthic Armor is a new gearing “upgrade-style” system added in Patch 8.2 “Rise of Azshara”. It is a new Nazjatar currency that can be used to obtain Benthic Armor (and upgrade it) till 430 item level. Prismatic Manapearls can be traded for rare and powerful items or used to upgrade your Benthic armor pieces.
Prismatic Manapearls can be obtained while doing World Quests in Nazjatar, killing Nazjatar rares, looting hidden treasure chests and participating in special events.
Prismatic Manapearls are used for:
- Benthic gear 385 ilvl (costs 5 manapearls per item)
- Upgrades for Benthic gear like Greater Pearling Reinforcement
- Unshackled Waveray (Horde) mount costs 250 Prismatic Manapearls (Also requires Exalted reputation level with The Unshackled)
- Ankoan Waveray (Alliance) mount costs 250 Prismatic Manapearls (Also requires Exalted reputation level with Waveblade Ankoan)
- Symbol of Gral – new Toy
- Pearlescent Glimmershell – new Battle Pet
- 3 Essences (Rank 3) for your Heart of Azeroth artifact