Dragonflight: Mythic+ dungeons Season 1 Guide
The first season of mythic dungeons will start very soon – December 14. It’s a long-awaited date for fans of this content, which will bring a lot more to mythic+ keys. Below we will give you the full information, which we hope you will find useful. If you have any difficulties with the game, you can always ask us for help. Our mythic+carry team will always be there for you.
As you probably already know, in the first season of mythic+ dungeons in Dragonflight Blizzard extended their innovation, which was in the last season of Shadowlands, and as a result we are waiting for 4 dungeons from the new content, as well as from Legion, and 1 dungeon from Warlords of Draenor and Mists of Pandaria each.
|Ruby Life Pools||Dragonflight||30 min|
|The Nokhud Offensive||Dragonflight||40 min|
|The Azure Vault||Dragonflight||34 min|
|Algeth’ar Academy||Dragonflight||32 min|
|Halls of Valor||Legion||38 min|
|Court of Stars||Legion||30 min|
|Shadowmoon Burial Grounds||Warlords of Draenor||33 min|
|Temple of the Jade Serpent||Mists of Pandaria||33 min|
Portals to old dungeons
For easier access to old Mythic+ dungeons, the Blizzard is introducing portals that will be located in Valdrakken, just like in the last season of Shadowlands.
Modifier changes and new rotation
In addition to the introduction of a new seasonal modifier, the developers took out of rotation two too complicated and unpleasant modifiers, so they will not meet the players in the dungeons during the first season, and also significantly changed the rotation of modifiers, reducing the format and a more balanced distribution of them by weeks.
- What has changed is this:
– The full rotation of modifiers now consists of 10 weeks (instead of 12).
– Inspiring and Necrotic modifiers have been taken out of rotation.
– Each 2 and 3 modifiers will hit both “Fortified” and “Tyrannical” modifiers once per week, and no pair of basic modifiers will be encountered more than once.
– Starting from the 11th level of the dungeons health and damage of the enemies is increased by 10% (instead of 8%), and the passage of the dungeons itself brings 2 points of epochal+ rating more for each subsequent level.
– Various balancing changes were made for some modifiers.
Here is the modifier rotation table for the first season of Dragonflight (after week 10, it starts 1 again):
- Week 1: Fortified, Raging, Quaking, Thundering.
- Week 2: Tyrannical, Bursting, Grievous, Thundering.
- Week 3: Fortified, Sanguine, Volcanic, Thundering.
- Week 4: Tyrannical, Raging, Storming, Thundering.
- Week 5: Fortified, Spiteful, Grievous, Thundering.
- Week 6: Tyrannical, Sanguine, Explosive, Thundering.
- Week 7: Fortified, Bolstering, Storming, Thundering.
- Week 8: Tyrannical, Spiteful, Quaking, Thundering.
- Week 9: Fortified, Bursting, Explosive, Thundering.
- Week 10: Tyrannical, Bolstering, Volcanic, Thundering.
Items and rewards
Another innovation in the first season of mythic+ dungeons was the increase in ilvl from keys up to +20 level, as well as changes to the rewards from the Great Vault.
Now the maximum possible ilvl will fall not with +15 mythic dungeons, but with +20.
Also for the valor points you can improve the items up to level 13 (previously the maximum was 12).
- The tables below will give you more visual information. A couple more changes to the new season of Mythic+ dungeons:
– There will be no restrictions as in the old Mythic dungeons on maximum loot quality. You can already close in the first week and get rewards of +20 mythic keys
– For valor points the system will not change the first week there will be a certain cap and then each week you can gain 750 valor points. If you haven’t played for a month and have logged into the game you can catch up with other players with no limits on valor points.
– You can improve items for valor in many places such as https://www.wowhead.com/npc=199603/corxian.
– Mythic+dungeons items, like in Shadowlands, can also be converted into Dragonflight class sets.
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1526/haunted-frostbrood-remains DK
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1527/skybound-avengers-flightwear DH
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1528/lost-landcallers-vesture DRUID
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1530/scales-of-the-awakened Evoker
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1529/stormwing-harriers-camouflage Hunter
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1531/bindings-of-the-crystal-scholar Mage
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1532/wrappings-of-the-waking-fist Monk
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1533/virtuous-silver-cataphract Pal
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1534/draconic-hierophants-finery Priest
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1535/vault-delvers-toolkit Rogue
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1536/elements-of-infused-earth Shaman
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1537/scalesworn-cultists-habit Warlock
- – https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1538/stones-of-the-walking-mountain Warrior
Rewards in dungeons and Valdrakken Treasury (The Great Vault):
|M+ level||Dungeon ilvl||The Great Vault ilvl|
- Improvement for Valor Points
Rank ilvl Rating 1 376 – 2 379 – 3 382 – 4 385 – 5 389 – 6 392 – 7 395 600 8 398 1000 9 402 1000 10 405 1400 11 408 1700 12 411 2000 13 415 2400
- In the first season of mythic+ dungeon Dragonflight, the blizzard can say they pleased us and added a couple of innovations. As a result, you will be able to get four rewards:
– https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16647/dragonflight-keystone-explorer-season-one – you will need to get 750 rating in Mythic+ dungeons mode
– https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16648/dragonflight-keystone-conqueror-season-one – you will need to get 1500 ratings in Mythic+ dungeons mode, and when you reach it you will get a new title “the Thundering”.
– https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16649/dragonflight-keystone-master-season-one – you need to get 2000 rating in Mythic+ dungeon mode and additionally you get a mount https://www.wowhead.com/item=199412/hailstorm-armoredon
– https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16650/dragonflight-keystone-hero-season-one new achievement in the first season of mythic+ keys and as a reward you get new visuals for the class set https://www.wowhead.com/item=202047/gleaming-incarnate-thunderstone
– https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16429/thundering-hero-dragonflight-season-1 Finish Season 1 of Dragonflight in “Mythic+ dungeons” mode by hitting the top 0.1% of players in your area. Thundering Hero Award Title.
Teleports to dungeons
As in past seasons players who pass +20 mythic dungeons in time will be given the ability to teleport to dungeons. The teleport CD is 24 hours, but if you used the teleport and passed the dungeons this CD is reset. A very handy feature that we recommend to everyone.
Achievements you get:
- – https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16645/keystone-hero-the-azure-vault
- – https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16641/keystone-hero-the-nokhud-offensive
- – https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16640/keystone-hero-ruby-life-pools
- – https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16643/keystone-hero-algethar-academy
- – https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16659/keystone-hero-halls-of-valor
- – https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16658/keystone-hero-court-of-stars
- – https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16660/keystone-hero-shadowmoon-burial-grounds
- – https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16661/keystone-hero-temple-of-the-jade-serpent
Materials for professions
- Also in this season when passing mythic+ dungeons at the end you will receive some items that can help you in creating an epic gear:
– https://www.wowhead.com/item=190454/primal-chaos you can get from 6 to 16 items depending on the difficulty of the key you pass
– https://www.wowhead.com/item=200686/primal-focus note that this item has a chance to be dropped from level 11-15 keys.
– https://www.wowhead.com/item=190455/concentrated-primal-focus is obtained with some probability from keys of difficulty 16 and above.
It’s a pretty interesting season of mythic+ dungeons where blizards added a lot of interesting stuff. If you don’t have company, a lot of time, or if completing dungeons causes you any difficulties – our mythic+ carry team is always happy to spend time with you and help you get all the achievements possible. Good luck in the new season.